At A-1 Fence we supply complete systems, including fencing posts. We have the capability of doing all the fabrication that might be required. In a typical fencing project, as far as fencing posts are concerned, A-1 fence takes care of fabrication, hot dip galvanizing and powder coating. Out of these above-mentioned processes, we do the fabrication and powder coating in house. A-1 has a sophisticated state-of-the-art powder coating line.
A-1 Fence can do posts in:
- Circular hollow sections
- Rectangular hollow sections or
- Profiled posts
Some of the key features:
- The maximum height of the conveyor is 3.5 meters, which allows pipes to be coating vertically, and thus giving high volume production. Longer pipes up to 7 meters length can be coated horizontally.
- Wall Thickness of up to 6mm can be easily handled given the capability of the ovens (up to 220 Degree C).
- Tubes with dual coating – base layer of epoxy and top coat of polyester can be done.
- PVC coating of up to 1000 microns can be done. (A-1 Fence is the only company in India with the ability to do this coating on a commercial scale – the powder coating line is designed specifically to coat wire mesh and pipes).
- Both pre-galv and post-galv pipes can be coated effectively.
- Any RAL shade colour can be applied, given that the quantity is in sizeable quantity. Special attention paid for packing for exports.