CHAIN LINK SYSTEMS
Chain link fence is one of the most traditional and versatile form of wire fencing. It’s a fence whose fabric is made out of woven wire forming a diamond (rhombus to be precise) shaped mesh. In different colours, it blends well with its surroundings.
Chain Link Fence Applications:
It finds applications in wide variety of locations. In lighter gauge and bigger mesh sizes, it is used in residential and business areas – swimming pools, parks, gardens, residential building perimeter, demarcation in ware houses, schools, hospitals, etc.
In heavier gauge and smaller mesh sizes, it is often used in areas which require more protection against intentional intrusion, and it finds use in high security areas like
– manufacturing units, military establishments, data centers, financial institutions, universities, railways, airports, motorways, oil and gas facilities, warehouse perimeter, chemical plants, etc.
Benefits & Features of Chain Link Fence:
The reason why chain link has stayed on as a viable solution for all these years is
– the flexible fence fabric makes it easier for installation on ground with uneven terrain or steep slopes, and it’s a cost efficient system.
Chain Link Fence Specifications:
A-1 Fence makes chain link fence in wide variety of specifications to tailor to customer needs.
- Wire diameter ranging from 1.6mm to 5mm.
- Mesh size varying from 25mm to 100mm.
- Zinc coating from 40gsm to 366gsm.
- Galvanized finish or PVC coated finish.
- Heights from 0.8mtrs to 5mtrs.
- Compacted or un-compacted rolls.