POWDER COATED TUBES/PIPES/POSTS
A-1 has a sophisticated state-of-the-art powder coating line (read more about A-1 Fence’s powder coating line). Our powder coating facility is customized for large tubes and pipes, which find application in oil and gas industry or in applications where corrosion is a problem.
A-1 Fence can do posts in:
- Circular hollow sections
- Rectangular hollow sections or
- Profiled posts
Some of the key features:
- The maximum height of the conveyor is 3.5 mtrs, which allows pipes to be coating vertically and thus giving high volume production. Still longer pipes up to 7 mtrs length can be coated horizontally.
- Wall Thickness of up to 8mm can be easily handled given the capability of the ovens (up to 250 Degree C).
- Tubes with dual coating – base layer of epoxy and top coat of polyester can be done.
- PVC coating of up to 1000 microns can be done.
- Any RAL shade colour can be applied, given that the quantity is in sizeable quantity. Special attention paid for packing for exports.